2023 BDGA Clay Shoot
BATTLE OF THE FFA DEPARTMENTS!!!
BDGA will be providing participating Parker County FFA organizations with $500 each to go toward the development and building of a to be determined product. The pits will be auctioned at the dinner on March 3, 2023 by sealed bids, with the winning FFA taking the full bid amount as the prize!
The annual clay shoot event is hosted by the members of the Business Development Group of Aledo and benefits the BDGA Charitable Foundation. Proceeds from the shoot benefit Parker County area youth organizations and other non charitable organizations in Parker County. The two day event is staffed by 100+ volunteers, is attended by more than 300 people and is underwritten by more than 40 local and national companies and individuals. The event consists of a Friday night party, auction, and casino and a free youth shoot and adult shoot on Saturday.
The Friday night gala kicks the weekend off in grand fashion. We we will be hosting our gala at the Athletic Performance Ranch again this year. The gala consists of a smoked tenderloin dinner, live music, a silent auction, raffle items, live auction with one of a kind items and Casino games. The BDGA Raffle gives all raffle ticket buyers the opportunity to win unique prizes.
Our clay shoot will be held at the Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch, a first class sporting clays venue.
Dinner on Friday, March 3, 2023:
- Check-in for the dinner, auction, raffle, and casino games will begin at 6 p.m. at the Athletic Performance Ranch located at 1590 FM 2871, Fort Worth, Texas 76126
- Cocktail hour will be from 6-7 p.m.
- Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. and will feature a smoked tenderloin dinner with side salad and free beer and wine.
- Live auction will begin around 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- Raffle items and a silent auction will be available until around 30 minutes after the live auction concludes.
- Beginning at 10 p.m., there will be casino games and prizes for the top 3 winners.
Clay Shoot on Saturday, March 4, 2023:
- Registration and pancake breakfast from 8-9 p.m. at Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch
- 50 target course FREE to youth shooters will begin at 9 a.m.
- Shells provided to shooters
- Top youth shooter will receive a $100 gift card to the Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch and free hat.
- The 2nd place shooter will receive a Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch t-shirt and hat.
- Registration and lunch for shooters will begin at 11:30 a.m.
- Shoot to begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Shells provided to shooters.
- Golf carts will be available for rent, or you may bring your own Polaris/CanAm/golf cart/etc.
- Belt Buckles will be awarded to the High Overall shooter, First Place Team, and First Place Lady Shooter. Second place awards will also be provided.
14th Annual Clay Shoot
Benefitting Parker County Area
Dinner, Live Auction, Silent Auction and Casino
March 3, 2023 at AP Ranch-- check in and cocktail hour beginning at 6 p.m.
March 4, 2023 at Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch
Youth Shoot: Check-in begins at 8 a.m. - shoot to begin at 9 a.m.
Adult Shoot: Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. - shoot to begin at 1:00 p.m.
For Sponsorship opportunities and registration info, you may download our brochure.
FOR ANY INFORMATION, TO MAKE A PAYMENT, OR TO RETURN REGISTRATION, PLEASE EMAIL: