Fri, Mar 05|
Athletic Performance Ranch
12th Annual BDGA Dinner, Auction, and Clay Shoot
Join us for a great time raising funds benefiting Parker County Area Youth Organizations!
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2021, 6:00 PM – Mar 06, 2021, 1:00 PM
Athletic Performance Ranch, 1590 Ranch to Market Rd 2871, Fort Worth, TX 76126, USA
About the event
The annual clay shoot event is hosted by the members of the Business Development Group of Aledo and benefits the BDGA Charitable Foundation. Proceeds from the shoot benefit Parker County area youth organizations and other non charitable organizations in Parker County. The two day event is staffed by 100+ volunteers, is attended by more than 600 people and is underwritten by more than 40 local and national companies and individuals. The event consists of a Friday night party, auction, and casino and three separate shooting flights on Saturday.
The Friday night gala, kicks the weekend off in grand fashion. We are excited to announce we will be hosting our gala at the Athletic Performance Ranch this year. The gala consists of a smoked tenderloin dinner, live music, a silent auction, raffle items, live auction with one of a kind items and Casino games. The BDGA Raffle gives all raffle ticket buyers the opportunity to win unique prizes.
This year, our clay shoot will be held at the Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch, a first class sporting clays venue.
Dinner on Friday, March 5, 2021:
- Check-in for the dinner, auction, raffle, and casino games will begin at 6 p.m. at the Athletic Performance Ranch located at 1590 FM 2871, Fort Worth, Texas 76126
- Cocktail hour will be from 6-7 p.m.
- Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. and will feature a smoked tenderloin dinner with side salad and free beer and wine.
- Live auction will begin around 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- Raffle items and a silent auction will be available until around 30 minutes after the live auction concludes.
- Beginning at 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., there will be casino games and prizes for the top 3 winners.
Clay Shoot on Saturday, March 6, 2021:
- Registration and pancake breakfast from 8-9 p.m. at Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch
- 50 target course FREE to youth shooters will begin at 9 a.m.
- Shells provided to shooters
- Top youth shooter will receive a $100 gift card to the Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch and free hat.
- The 2nd place shooter will receive a Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch t-shirt and hat.
- Registration and lunch for shooters will begin at 11:30 a.m.
- Shoot to begin at 1 p.m.
- Shells provided to shooters.
- Golf carts will be available for rent, or you may bring your own Polaris/CanAm/golf cart/etc.
- Belt Buckles will be awarded to the High Overall shooter, First Place Team, and First Place Lady Shooter. Second place awards will also be provided.
20 Gauge Sponsor
Prominent signage in hospitality tent Name recognition on all event promotional items 2 teams of 5 shooters 2 VIP tables of 10 for the Friday night dinner.$5,000.00
28 Gauge Sponsor
1 table of 5 shooters 1 VIP table of 10 for the Friday night dinner Special recognition during the 2-day event Sponsor signage$2,500.00